ELBA 2019: The Winners
October 2, 2019
The third annual East Lindsey Business Awards was held on Friday September 27 at The Petwood Hotel, Woodhall Spa, with finalists, sponsors and District Councillors coming together for the sold out celebratory event.
The Awards evening, organised by ourselves with delivery partners Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, recognised and rewarded excellence from the businesses and individuals in attendance.
Taking home the Awards this year were:
- Best New Business - sponsored by Wilkin Chapman LLP: Coast to Country Cleaners (Winner) and Bottomley Distillers (Highly Commended)
- Best New Product or Innovation - sponsored by L J Fairburn & Son Limited: Scotts Precision Manufacturing Ltd
- Food & Drink Business of the Year - sponsored by Select Lincolnshire: Railway Tavern
- Employer of the Year: Safelincs Ltd
- Apprentice of the Year: Kadie Wilkinson, Smartie Pants Day Nursery
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Susanna Waumsley, Lemon Tree Louth (Winner) andRyan Gray & Lucy Aldridge, Feel Good Studio & Gym (Highly Commended)
- Independent Retailer of the Year: Post and Pantry
- Accommodation Provider of the Year: Grange Farm Park
- Visitor Attraction of the Year: Walled Garden Baumber (Winner) and ARK Wildlife Park (Highly Commended)
- Excellence in Customer Service - sponsored by Alan Boswell Group: Safelincs Ltd
- Lifetime Achievement in Business: Arthur Garlant - North East Lincs Engineering, Charles Tong - Tong Engineering and Michael Hunt - Hunts Coaches
Portfolio Holder for Market Towns and Rural Economy, Councillor Adam Grist, said: "Our Business Awards provide a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments of some of the district's very best businesses. I'd like to congratulate all our winners and finalists for their achievements."
Councillor Steve Kirk, Portfolio Holder for Coastal Economy, added: "The engagement we've seen from our businesses with the Awards this year has been superb, and I want thank all our winners, finalists and sponsors for helping make this year's Awards so special. This is a chance to showcase East Lindsey businesses and recognise their successes and achievements, which benefit and support the growth of the East Lindsey economy."
The East Lindsey Business Awards wouldn't have been possible without the support of sponsors and we would like to thank all those businesses who committed to helping deliver this year's Awards, including: Alan Boswell Group, LJ Fairburn & Son, Select Lincolnshire, Wilkin Chapman LLP, JPI Media - media partners for the awards - and Awards delivery partners, the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce.
|BBC Radio Lincolnshire's Melvyn Prior hosted the Awards||Safelincs Ltd took home Excellence in Customer Service and Employer of the Year||Independent Retailer of the Year went to Post and Pantry|